It’s no secret friends make everything better; finally, there is a place where you can hang out with ALL your friends and even make some new ones along the way! Fetch Park is the trailblazing dog park bar concept that started in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta and has been featured by The Travel Channel, CNN, ESPN, Mercedes Benz, and more! Fetch is currently working on expansion locations in Alpharetta, Nashville, Buckhead (Atlanta), and West Midtown (Atlanta) with more announcements coming soon!
Fetch is free for humans to enter and enjoy and no pup of your own is needed! The park has a membership system for dogs ensuring the park is as safe as possible. Entrance to the park for pups ranges from a daily $10 option to monthly and annual memberships. Members will be able to enjoy all Fetch locations under their membership dues. All dogs are required to have up-to-date vaccinations on file (DHLPP[The “L” stands for Leptospirosis], Bordetella, and Rabies) and be spayed or neutered if 8 months of age or older. Pup parents must also sign liability waivers stating their dog is friendly and social. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave. The BARk has assigned staffers known as Bark Rangers to make sure all the dogs play nicely. To learn more about membership pricing and requirements please head over to our memberships page. To submit vaccinations you can either email them to [email protected] or you can bring a hard copy with you on your first visit. All sign-ups are done in person at the park.
So bring your friends and come see what all the BARk is about!
520 Daniel Street SE,
Atlanta GA 30312
Know Before You Go:
- All dogs 8 months and older must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old
- Dogs must be clean and free of fleas and ticks
- Dogs must be friendly and non-aggressive around people and other dogs
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHLPP (Including Lepto) and Bordetella (current vet records must be on file)
- Parents must bring their dog's up to date vaccination paperwork to register at check-in